[Community] Creating a more Trusted Internet experience, together

Abd-El-Raouf Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:50:45 GMT 2019

Hi !
Thank you Alain for sharing this information with us. However, it does not
reach me until this day of June 27, 2019 while the event has already
occurred on June 16, 2019, according to what I read. In addition,
registrations are already closed.
Please, why ?

Warm regards, with my cordial and fraternal greetings.
Olevie

--
*Abd-El-Raouf Olévié KOUAMI*
DG de Ets "*Le FA de la Téranga*"