[Community] Fwd: Global Health Travel Award Opportunities

Dr. Yahaya Coulibaly cyahaya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:47:26 GMT 2019

Hi Omo
Interested but we have just received the announcement and the deadline is
today.

Best regards

--
*@ Patience is the key to success @*
*”Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, You must keep

                                          *-Albert Einstein*
*Dr. Yahaya Coulibaly, Ph.D*
*Direction Formation, Etudes et Recherche *
Agence des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication  (AGETIC)
ACI 2000 Hamdalaye
Bamako, Mali.
*Directeur Technique *
Réseau National de Recherche et d'Education du Mali
S/C PADES
Institut Cheikh Zaid Bin Nahayan
Badalabougou,
Bamako, Mali