[Community] News Release! WACREN signs MoU with OCF to develop CSIRT community in the region and beyond

Osagie Sammy osagiesammy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:48:45 GMT 2020

This is great news! Congrats to WACREN.

*OSEConsultant IT & ResearcherITMS :: University of Abuja*
*FCT - Abuja*

*Nigeria*
+234 7032880195

skype : live:.cid.1ebf3e0a84dd2f31
*“The best security solutions to deal with today's cyber attacks are those
that prioritize the user experience during the development stage but also
automatically encrypt sensitive information to take the user out of the
equation. This has to become more widespread. *
*--http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com
<http://www.infosecurity-magazine.com> "*