[Community] WACREN postpones Annual Conference to June 2020

Effah Amponsah effah.amponsah at wacren.net
Thu Mar 5 08:10:39 GMT 2020

Dear all,

In view of the growing global concerns about the spread of the
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and our deep concern for the health and
safety of our Conference stakeholders, WACREN has postponed WACREN 2020.

This decision has been taken after consultation with the local host of
the event, in the best interest of all stakeholders of WACREN 2020.

WACREN will announce a new date for the Conference soon.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this postponement will
cause.

Sent on behalf of Dr Boubakar Barry (CEO, WACREN)

--
Effah Amponsah
Communication & Marketing Officer,