[Community] Fwd: WACREN LIBSENSE Virtual Workshop

Effah Amponsah effah.amponsah at wacren.net
Tue May 19 20:37:29 GMT 2020

Dear Community,

This is to gently remind you about the LIBSENSE Virtual Workshop on 3
June, 11am UTC.

Please see details here for free registration
https://wacren.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xaogzIHXT0mISwQ1S6M9lA

We encourage you to forward this message to your contacts.

Thank you

---
Effah Amponsah
Communication & Marketing Officer,