[CSIRTs] TRANSITS I now Creative Commons!

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Wed Mar 20 10:35:47 GMT 2019

Colleagues,

Events in WACREN has meant that our plans for the year have been delayed
but we are ready to proceed now that the WACREN Conference is over.

As per subject of my email, TRANSITS I material has been made available
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
International License.

The legal and the technical modules are currently available under this
license at https://tf-csirt.org/transits/transits-materials/.
The organisational and operational modules will follow shortly.

Will follow up with more details on the next steps with our plans in the
coming weeks.

Best wishes,

*Omo OAIYA*

Chief Strategy Officer/Directeur de la Stratégie | WACREN
<http://www.wacren.net/>

m: +234 808 888 1571 , +233 205 228 693