[CSIRTs] 1st Africa Cyber Drill

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Jun 8 08:06:24 GMT 2021

Bonjour Pierre,

It seems we have to relax the list configuration to let attachments
through.   In the meantime, you will find the files at
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rNOXUer11x9qgr9ABN1UnVNXDbxaF1qb?usp=sharing

Best wishes,

*Omo OAIYA*

Chief Strategy Officer/Directeur de la Stratégie | WACREN
<http://www.wacren.net/>

m: +234 808 888 1571 , +233 205 228 693