[CSIRTs] TrustBroker Africa (TBA) III: CSIRT training and community-building workshop

Omo Oaiya omo.oaiya at wacren.net
Wed Nov 15 05:31:32 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

This year, we are gathering in Abuja, Nigeria for the annual TBA training and community event.  Registration is open till 24th November so apply promptly if interested in joining - https://indico.wacren.net/event/179/

The registry now has the first set of CSIRTs which will be showcased at the GC3B in Accra at end of the month and in the workshop.

Also see https://wacren.net/en/news/tba-iii-community-event-to-train-and-mobilise-teams-to-strengthen-cybersecurity-collaboration/

Best wishes,
Omo