[WACREN_2017] eduroam for RITER

traore issa traore.irma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:30:41 GMT 2017

The address of medard is: medard.kouassi at univ-fhb.edu.ci or
medardkoisy at gmail.com
The registration of eduroam.riter.ci will be done next week.
At the Digital Resource Center, there are some energy problems. We will ask
the organizing committee if it is possible to provide a generator.
We do not have the IP addresses of the blocks and the ASN of AfriNIC for
RITER. IPv4 addresses exist but not RITER blocks because the RITER is not a
member of AFriNIC.

--

*Dr. TRAORE  Issa*

*Cel : (+225) 06 22 22 0908 BP 2035 Abidjan 08 - COTE D'IVOIRE*