[AVNN-SM] Fw: Welcome to AVNN!

doti at ceiconsult.com doti at ceiconsult.com
Fri Apr 6 15:28:04 GMT 2018

Very impressive indeed!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

On Thursday, April 5, 2018, 5:44 AM, Stephen Nartey <stephen.nartey at myjoyonline.com> wrote:

Hi Mr Oti,
Trust you are doing great? My name is Kwetey Nartey, am a senior broadcast journalist at Joy News, one of the biggest networks that transmits news in english. I'm currently pursuing my Masters in Communication Studies at the University of Ghana. I ama holder of a Bachelor’s of Arts in Communication Studies from the GhanaInstitute of Journalism, that focuses on the fields of journalism, corporatecommunications, marketing, advertising and public relations. I have worked withseveral news organizations throughout my journalistic career.

On my accomplishment in my almost decade of practice, I have done stories that have changed policies, caused investigations into high profile corrupt cases and the removal from office of some public officers indicted in my work.

These are the awards I have won as a result of the hardwork and passion I put into my work;

AWARDS

1. Rockefeller Foundation Award for Excellence in Media inYouth Reporting in 2015

2. The Best Journalist in Investigativereporting for the 2015 20th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

3. The Best Journalist in Narcotics reportingfor the 2015 20th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

4. The Best Journalist in Investigativereporting for the 2014 19th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

5. The Best Report on Business and Finance forthe 2014 19th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

6. The Best Report on Disability for the 2014 19thGhana Journalists Association Awards

7. The Best Report on HIV/AIDS for the 2014 19thGhana Journalists Association Awards

8. The Best TV Documentary – Ghana TelevisionAwards 2014

9. The Best Journalist in InvestigativeReporting for the 2013 18th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

10. 1st Runner Up for the Best Reporton Education for the 2012 17th Ghana Journalists Association Awards

All these can be verfied online.

Am however, ready to learn new ways of telling stories to get impact and sharpen my skills further.

Regards,

Kwetey
0265236196