[AVNN-SM] WACREN invites you to online meeting on Friday, April 20 GMT +1

Donna Oti, Ph.D. doti at ceiconsult.com
Wed Apr 18 14:43:50 GMT 2018

Greetings,
Thank you for your interest in AVNN.  We are enthusiastic about the possibilities that lie ahead. We believe that the most efficient way to proceed would be to hold an online conference. This will allow us to share vital information about our plans for AVNN as well as to answer your questions in real time.
Towards this end, we have scheduled a meeting for Friday, April 20 at GMT +1.  Please respond with your availability by COB on Thursday, April 19.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/907222751Meeting ID: 907 222 751
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bNjoOCdYO
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Call to order/attendance
2. Introduction of facilitators, academic staff advisors and participants
3. A brief history of AVNN with goals and objectives
4. Expectation of participants
5. Overview of three key projects as follows:
   a. AVNN feature article
   b. Social media campaign videos
   c. Podcast
6. Assignments/deadlines
7. Next steps

We look forward to meeting with you.  Please feel free to invite colleagues who you believe can have a positive impact on this initiative.

Best,

Donna Oti, Ph.D./WACREN ConsultantCEI Consultantsskype: donnaotiph: +1 202 276 9643
http://ceiconsult.com