[Community] WACREN has a CEO and a new Chair of Board of Directors

Alex Corenthin UCAD corenthin at ucad.sn
Tue Jul 9 08:11:26 GMT 2013

Thanks Omo for this feedback of the WacREN AGM, which is a crucial milestone for our common project

Congratulations to Nii (Chaiman) and Boubakar (CEO) ...
I personally appreciate they involvement in the establishment of WACREN
Good luck for next steps ...

Thanks for the previous board for the work done since the launching of WacREN
and specially to Prof Tiemoman Kone, the past Chairman ...

Warm regards

Alex Corenthin
Directeur des Systèmes d'Information
Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar