[Community] [afren] Wacren has a new Board

Ebi Bio. awotua-efebo awotua_efebo at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:38:49 GMT 2013

I congratulate all new members of the  Board of Directors of WACREN . I have the confidence that these gentle men will  drive while we give our full support to the realization of the Vision and Goals of WACREN . We pray that the good Lord guide and direct you as you take decisions that will better our lives especially in the area of REN in our subregion .
Congrats  and God Bless
Ebi

Hey Nii, I saw you on CNN. YOU LOOKED SO GOOD AND SHARP. You made us proud
CONGRATS SIR. ANOTHER FEATHER ON UR CAP

Sent from my iPad