[Community] Fwd: [attendees.nigeria] eI4Africa 3rd Workshop | Event proceedings

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Wed Apr 23 12:37:25 GMT 2014

   [image: Newsletter] EVENT PROCEEDINGS eI4Africa Thematic Workshop:
"Leveraging Science Gateways &
Virtual Research Communities in African e-Science"! March 19, 2014 - Lagos,
Nigeria

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform you that the
proceedings<http://ei4africa.eu/events/3rd-thematic-workshop/>of the
third eI4Africa Thematic Workshop are now available online!

   - *Presentations
   <http://ei4africa.eu/2014/04/01/proceedings-3rd-ei4africa-thematic-workshop/>*
   - *Photo gallery <http://ei4africa.eu/repository/photo-gallery/>*
   - *Attendee list
   <http://ei4africa.eu/files/2014/04/Final-attendee-list-3rd-eI4Africa-Lagos-workshop.pdf>*
   - *Final agenda
   <http://ei4africa.eu/files/2014/03/eI4Africa_Lagos_Final-agenda.pdf>*
   - *Evaluation survey *- The overall consensus among the participants who
   attended the 3rd eI4Africa workshop was that the event had provided them
   with significant insights into the role and potential of e-Infrastructures.
   We greatly value your opinion, and we would very much appreciate your
   support in completing the event evaluation
survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sjgEUC-XEJV0v0D8ja1G0s5IRPTewZUizq4MxgtJl5k/viewform>to
help us improve our future events!
   - *Summary report *- A short summary will be available
online<http://ei4africa.eu/events/3rd-thematic-workshop/>in the coming
days!

We would like to express again our most grateful thanks and our most
sincere gratitude to all of you for your invaluable contributions to make
this event a success! Looking forward to meeting you again at one of our
future events (the 4th eI4Africa
workshop<http://ei4africa.eu/2014/04/11/4th-ei4africa-thematic-workshop/>
"High
Performance Computing for Public Good" to be held on June 3rd, 2014 in Dar
es Salaam, Tanzania, in colocation with the Technology Transfer Alliance
(TTA) Conference 2014 <https://tta-portal.misc.kth.se/fr/home>)!

Sigma Orionis <http://sigma-orionis.com/>, eI4Africa Coordinator, on behalf
of the eI4Africa Partnership

[image: forum]

Join us on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2592288&trk=group-name>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/ei4africa>
  This message is published by the eI4Africa EU-funded project (GA
#312582). The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the
eI4Africa project and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the
European Union. Copyright (c) 2014 Sigma Orionis - All rights reserved