[Community] Liste de discussion pour la communaute technique - Discussion list for the technical community

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Wed Jan 29 14:32:02 GMT 2014

Alain,

.. and a few others.  The subscribers list is available to the list
members.  I suppose you could also mean "what next?" but that's what the
Tech list is for.

We can start discussing our expectations for the conference which is close
at hand and its ambitious theme of "Building a State of the Art Network
Infrastructure for Research and Education"

I think I have just become the first person to post to the Tech list :-)

- Omo