[Community] Fwd: [NREN-Community] Call for Papers deadline extended!

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Thu Jul 31 13:56:41 GMT 2014

FYI <http://www.wacren.net/>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patricia Mtungila <pmtungila at ubuntunet.net>
Date: 31 July 2014 13:50
Subject: [NREN-Community] Call for Papers deadline extended!
To: nren-community at lists.ubuntunet.net

Good afternoon,

I am pleased to inform you that we are extending the Call for Papers
deadline from July 31st, 2014, to August 15, 2014. Do not miss this
opportunity to participate in showcasing best practices, innovative
and transforming research, projects, initiatives and progress in
research and education networking in Africa and beyond.

Please note that travel Fellowships will be awarded to successful
presenters from developing countries.

For details visit http://www.ubuntunet.net/uc2014_cfp

Best regards,
Patricia