[Community] Fwd: [rpd] LACNIC reaches final /10 of IPv4 space

WACREN CEO ceo at wacren.net
Tue Jun 10 19:38:08 GMT 2014

Thanks for this, Seun.

I didn't want to be to too prolific; my intent is to direct members of our
community who need assistance to people who can assist them; some of us
want this off list.

The resource you have pointed to is for sure useful and will allow some of
us to progress to a certain level before needing support.

B.