[Community] [Tech] SCIFI in WACREN - Call for participation

Ahmed Isa Chafe aichafe at ngren.edu.ng
Wed Nov 26 11:55:33 GMT 2014

Hi Omo,

Sorry for the late response. This looks like an excellent opportunity to
provide cheap and cost effective wireless access on our campuses.

I am interested in driving a pilot project at Usmanu Danfodiyo University,
Sokoto. I noticed the requirements you have listed:

   1. one computer
   2. internet connectivity
   3. 2 switches
   4. 3 Access points
   5. 2 laptops
   6. 2 mobile phones

I am ready to give it a shot. Kindly let me know how we can move this
process forward.

Chafe