[Community] Alioune Badara Camara

Boubakar Barry Boubakar.Barry at wacren.net
Mon Sep 1 08:35:34 GMT 2014

Dear All,

Many of you have been informed of the sad news of the passing away of our
friend and brother Alioune Badara Camara.

Less than 3 weeks ago, he called me and promised to pass by my office to
catch up with me, as we haven't met for a while; but unfortunately...

Please read what Kathryn Toure (formally Head of IDRC's regional Office)
and Oilivier Sagna (OSIRIS' Secretary-General) wrote on him:
http://www.kathryntoure.net/2014/08/30/alioune-badara-camara-1951-2014-un-grand-monsieur-s-en-est-alle-a-big-man-has-departed/,
http://osiris.sn/Alioune-Badara-Camara-1951-2014-Un.html.

May His Soul rest in perfect peace and may the Almighty God welcome him in
his Eternal Paradise.

Boubakar

--
CEO/Directeur Général, WACREN
P.O. Box 5353 Dakar-Fann, Senegal

***Keep it simple, as simple as possible, but not simpler. (A. Einstein)***