[Community] Grow our online community - spread the word

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Fri Jun 19 13:43:38 GMT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

In the coming weeks and months, WACREN will see increasing activity
linked with our growth plans and the different projects we are involved in.

TANDEM - http://www.tandem-wacren.eu/
Sci-GaiA - http://http://www.sci-gaia.eu/
MAGIC - http://magic-project.eu/
AfricaConnect2 - http://www.africaconnect.eu/

We want many members of the community to participate in these activities
and urge that you forward this mail to your networks so others can join
the list and stay abreast.

We know many of you use social media.  Please follow us as we will also
use these networks for dissemination.

Have a great weekend.

--
Omo Oaiya