[Community] Fwd: Re: [members-discuss] Botswana visa issue

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Mon Apr 25 09:31:23 GMT 2016

Colleagues,

Nigeria is the only country in our region with a diplomatic mission for
Botswana.

The deadline for taking advantage of this option for visa on arrival is
only 4 days away so anyone planning to be in  Gaborone needs to act
quickly.  This includes  those attending AfREN meetings which take place in
the AIS.

Please pay attention to the requirements.  Reservations for hotels and
flights are an immediate way to get these some of the requirements if you
are not ready to pay now.

Best wishes
Omo