[Community] Fwd: [mat-wg] New on RIPE Labs: Using RIPE Atlas to Measure Latency to Reunion Island

Antoine Delvaux antoine.delvaux at man.poznan.pl
Wed Apr 12 18:25:20 GMT 2017

Hello All,

This paper is an interesting reading to anyone trying to understand the latency to and from Africa's networks.  What they see in La Réunion is probably similar to what we see in other countries.

Cheers,

Antoine.

> Début du message réexpédié :
>
> De: Mirjam Kuehne <mir at ripe.net>
> Objet: [mat-wg] New on RIPE Labs: Using RIPE Atlas to Measure Latency to Reunion Island
> Date: 11 avril 2017 12:54:00 UTC
> À: mat-wg at ripe.net
> Cc: Rehan Noordally <rehan.noordally at univ-reunion.fr>
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> Please find this new article on RIPE Labs in which Réhan Noordally and
> his colleagues explain how they measure latency to and from La Reunion
> using Rasberry Pi's and RIPE Atlas:
>
> https://labs.ripe.net/Members/rehan_noordally/using-ripe-atlas-to-measure-latency-to-reunion-island
>

> Kind regards,
> Mirjam Kuhne
> RIPE NCC

Antoine Delvaux                                        Skype: toninb
perfSONAR developer                              Tel: +221.703368313
http://www.perfsonar.net              XMPP: antoine at jabber.belnet.be
PGP fingerprint:  DC65 0D8B 6938 9229 33C3  18CA 4EB6 09D3 A333 3378