[Community] Merci pour votre contribution au succés de WACREN 2017 / Thank you for a successful WACREN 2017

Henrietta Otokunefor henrietta.otokunefor at uniport.edu.ng
Thu Apr 20 09:22:42 GMT 2017

Yes, the hospitality was so wonderful in spite of the language differences
we felt very much at home. Omo, thank you very much for bringing us the
librarians in as a focal group in the WACREN Community. How else would we
have met our colleagues from the sub-region physically?

Regards,

Henrietta

--
Henrietta O.C.Otokunefor,