[Community] Season's Greetings - WACREN Community

Boubakar Barry Boubakar.Barry at wacren.net
Mon Dec 25 10:35:19 GMT 2017

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

In the eve of the new year, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year 2018.

2018 will certainly be very special for WACREN, with the start of the
rollout of its network. We have built together a strong human network, the
physical network will now come to complement that network and further
strengthen our collaboration.

Through the AfricaConnect2 project, WACREN will connect up to 6 of its
members by June 2018, if not more. If everything goes as planned, first
members will be connected at 10G within the next 3 months.

We thank you all for your continued support.

Best wishes,

Boubakar

--
CEO/Directeur Général, WACREN
P.O. Box 5353 Dakar-Fann, Senegal

***Keep it simple, as simple as possible, but not simpler. (A. Einstein)***