[Community] Reply: Sad news - Passing away of Omo Oaiya's Dad

Bashir Ibrahim bashir.ibrahim at umyu.edu.ng
Thu May 25 08:04:49 GMT 2017

It's so sad.. My condolences to you Mr. Omo and the entire family.

Regards.

Bashir.

Bashir Ibrahim CCNA,GPCSC,GPCSP,MTCNA,MIEEE,MSc.
Head,System & Network Administration Unit
Directorate of Information & Communication Technology
Umaru Musa Yar'adua University
P.M.B. 2218, Dutsinma Road
Katsina-Nigeria
Mobile: +234 806 914 1997