[Community] ***SPAM*** Re: Sad news - Passing away of Omo Oaiya's Dad

Adamu Alhaji Mohammed pf723 adamu.alhaj at futminna.edu.ng
Fri May 26 04:58:39 GMT 2017

Dear Omo,

Please accept my sincere condolences

Dr Adamu FUT, Minna

On May 25, 2017 2:29 PM, "Gimba Mohammed" <Gimba.Mohammed at mainone.net>
wrote:

For latest news follow @WACREN on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wacren
Hello Omo,

Our hearts are with you at this difficult time. On behalf of all of us here
at MainOne, please accept my condolence.

Regards
Gimba

On 25/05/2017, 1:11 PM, "Community on behalf of Jane Aba" <
community-bounces at lists.wacren.net on behalf of janeaba2002 at gmail.com>
wrote:

    For latest news follow @WACREN on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wacren
    May his soul rest in perfect peace!On May 25, 2017 12:00, victor
OYETOLA <victor.oyetola at uac.bj> wrote:

    > Dear Omo
    >
    > Receive my deepest condolences.
    > May God allow his soul to rest in peace.
    >

    > Victor
    >

    > Le 25/05/2017 à 11:49, Alhassan Aliyu Mohammed a écrit :
    >>
    >> For latest news follow @WACREN on Twitter -
https://twitter.com/wacren

    >> Sir, please accept our condolence for the passing away of your Dad.
    >>
    >> We pray the Good Lord to give you the fortitude to accept the lost.
    >>

    >> On 25/05/2017, Hassane Kalla <kallassar at yahoo.fr> wrote:
    >>
    >>> For latest news follow @WACREN on Twitter -
https://twitter.com/wacren

    > --
    >
    > Victor OYETOLA oyetola at yahoo.com, victor.oyetola at uac.bj
    >
    > Chef Service Promotion des TIC à l'Université d'Abomey-Calavi
    >
    > Administrateur Système et Réseau Informatique
    >
    > Instructeur Mikrotik Router OS (MTCNA)
    >
    >  01 BP 526 Cotonou
    >
    > TEL +229 21361119  Cel +229  95568551/68332275

*** Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. The
information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted
via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. http://www.mainone.net/