[Nren-cmos] NREN Communicators Loop - Welcome Interaction

Effah Amponsah effah.amponsah at wacren.net
Fri Feb 19 15:08:21 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I hope that everyone is in good health and safe from COVID-19.

As you may be aware, WACREN Annual Conference is coming from 15 to 19
March via online.

The LOC is working hard to realise a successful conference.

We as the NRENs communications team needs to meet and be updated about
the marketing plan and how we can support that.

Also, a 2-hour session has been dedicated to Marcomms workshop at the
Conference. I'll like to share the plan for this Workshop with you.

Please, choose your available day on this Doogle calendar -
https://doodle.com/poll/5psestdqmq7urw5m?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thank you

---
Effah Amponsah