[Nren-cmos] NREN Communicators Loop - Maiden Zoom Meeting

Yve ynorekyeh at nuc.edu.ng
Tue Feb 23 20:38:33 GMT 2021

Many thanks, Effah, for the recap.Everything was covered superbly. The only thing missing seems to be the links for the AfricaConnect3 and WACREN sites, as well as that for the upcoming workshop. I will discuss with Dr Atah on the support to NgREN and revert to you, as quickly as possible.
I'm pretty certain, though, that we'll get a go-ahead.Have a lovely evening.

Yvonne Orekyeh
Communications Officer World Bank Africa Centres of Excellence (ACE) Project (NUC-PIU)
Principal Information Officer (Public Relations Division)Directorate of Public AffairsNational Universities Commission
Maitama, Abujayvonneniky at yahoo.comyve.orekyeh@gmail.com
+234 803 701 9330+234 817 701 9330I may not be perfect, but HE thinks I'm to die for.