[Nren-cmos] NREN Communicators Loop - Welcome Interaction

Effah Amponsah effah.amponsah at wacren.net
Mon Jan 18 13:39:43 GMT 2021

Hello all,

I guess you're all in safety and in good health.

I'm excited to welcome everyone here.

Just in case you're wondering how you got here, it's either I contacted
you directly, or found your name in WACREN list as focal points for NREN
communications or your NREN CEO/equivalent gave me your contact.

Please, in case this list is not relevant to you, kindly inform me.

By way of introduction:

I'm Effah Amponsah and I serve as communication and marketing officer
for WACREN. I live in Accra Ghana. I am hoping to have fruitful
collaboration with everyone here for the advancement of NREN activities
in the region.

I will like us to introduce ourselves: your full name, designation/role
in your NREN and country of residence and your expectations from this
group.

Thank you

--
Effah Amponsah