[Tandem] [tandem-partners] Fwd: [Sci-GaIA.Consortium] Proposal of a MoU with TANDEM and THOR projects

Damien ALLINE damien.alline at ird.fr
Mar 1 Déc 16:33:33 GMT 2015

Dear partners,

For your information the MoU has been signed between ORCID, TANDEM and
Sci-GaiA.

The idea is to encourage the use of DOI and ORCID in otder to make
African scientists and their scientific products more visible, findable
and citable.

You can find the document on community.wacren.net (direct link here
<https://wiki2.redclara.net/wiki/tandem/images/c/cb/MoU-ORCID-TANDEM-SCIGAIA.pdf>).

Best regards
Damien

--
Damien ALLINE
Responsable du service "Informatique en soutien à la Science"

Direction du Développement des Usages Numériques Innovants
www.ird.fr/informatique-scientifique

damien.alline at ird.fr
www.ird.fr