[Tandem] Dates and places of TANDEM workshops

Damien damien.alline at ird.fr
Ven 4 Sep 13:45:51 GMT 2015

Ousmane asked
"Can we take into account the fact that TANDEM National workshop, Community workshop, Steering Committee meet in will be held in April 2016 back-to-back Regional Workshop? The last event (WACREN 2016 AGM and Conference) is announced from 12–18 March 2016! Any comment?"
What I can say is that it is the plan to have the national & regional workshop in april 2016, but date may change (+/- a couple of weeks). We will come back to you with Boubakar when it is fixed.