[Tandem] Dates and places of TANDEM workshops

Boubakar Barry Boubakar.Barry at wacren.net
Ven 4 Sep 14:12:52 GMT 2015

Dear Damien and Ousmane,

I recall that at the KoM in Goree, I suggested to bring these events
forward a couple of weeks so that we can co- locate them with WACREN 2016,
and this was accepted.

Bon week-end.

Boubakar

--
CEO/Directeur Général, WACREN
P.O. Box 5353 Dakar-Fann, Senegal

***Keep it simple, as simple as possible, but not simpler. (A. Einstein)***