[Tandem] News september 2015

Damien damien.alline at ird.fr
Ven 25 Sep 15:43:58 GMT 2015

Dear partners  Please note that new information is posted on Colaboratorio.  You will find on the WIKI (cf. attached file):  - the minutes of the meetings of this month (WP3, and the "WP leader meeting"); - the deliverables submitted to EC so far; - some TANDEM templates (for deliverables, presentations...); - the contact details of each partner (please go and check that you are properly listed); - an updated list of the TANDEM events to come.  Also, I would like to thank you in advance for your efforts in filling in the financial report that Agnès sent to each partner representative. We will consolidate your inputs and present it to you at the steering comitee in Accra (5-6 Nov 2015).  Next big steps are now: the communication campaign for recruiting survey participants; and the organisation of the TANDEM workshop in Accra, especially the WP4 workshop, the national workshop, the PODWAG meeting, and the steering comitee.   Best regards Damien