[Tandem] TANDEM end

Boubakar Barry Boubakar.Barry at wacren.net
Ven 23 Juin 15:34:18 GMT 2017

Dear Damien, All,

It was indeed a great success. Thank you to all for the enthusiasm,
solidarity and commitment to WACREN.

A special thank you to Damien and Agnes for the excellent coordination.

I am sure there will be other opportunities to work together in the future.

Bon week-end.

Boubakar

--
CEO/Directeur Général, WACREN
P.O. Box 5353 Dakar-Fann, Senegal

***Keep it simple, as simple as possible, but not simpler. (A. Einstein)***