[Tandem] TANDEM end

Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA ousmane at musatesa.net
Ven 23 Juin 14:49:51 GMT 2017

Congratulations Damien and al :) for this great achievement!

I learned a lot during these two years especially through rewarding
interactions within the WPs, despite the very low speed of my bandwidth
(256 Kbp/s)!

And the last not the least, social interactions, (un merci spécial à
Agnès)!

All the best
Ousmane

--

Dr Ousmane MOUSSA TESSA
Département de mathématiques et d'informatique