[Tandem] TANDEM workshop in Abuja delayed

Damien damien.alline at ird.fr
Ven 8 Mai 16:55:46 GMT 2020

Dear TANDEM partners,

Due to juridical complications following SIGMA termination, the financial
report is still not validated by EC. This took much longer than expected but
be sure that a solution will  be found very shortly.

This has for consequence that budget for Y2  is still not available, and as
such the workshop in Abuja has to be delayed.

New dates in November/December will be proposed very soon by Boubakar.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope very much that we will find
a date which fits all of you.

Best regards

Damien

--