[Tandem] quick feedback following our mid-term review this week in Brussels

Damien damien.alline at ird.fr
Ven 8 Mai 16:55:46 GMT 2020

Dear partners

Let me give you a quick feedback following our mid-term review this week in
Brussels.

First of all, a big thank you to the presenters (Omo, Chris, Carmen, Sabine,
Simon) who did a very good job in front of tenacious reviewers !

In conclusion, they appreciated the pertinence of the survey, the podwag,
the focal points and the awareness activities. They found that all partners
were very engaged in the project, and they are confident in the fact we will
achieve our objectives. They found the presentation very professional and
insisted on the importance of the project for AfricaConnect2.

They eventually understood that Y1 of TANDEM put in place an organisation
(PODWAG, FOCAL POINTS), but they now expect in Y2 concrete success stories
(links with scientific communities, signed engagements from donors, reusing
outputs from other H2020 projects