[WACREN_2017] Invitation letters and dynamic PDF

Omo Oaiya Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net
Tue Feb 14 17:23:12 GMT 2017

Dear Tiemoman,

Please find some more requests for Visa letters from colleagues.  Is there
a dedicated liaison for this on the RITER side?

With regards to the dynamic pdf invitation letter for the delegates, please
let me know how far you have gone with this.  We need to have this ready
when we open registration *tomorrow.*

If you need our help, please provide a high-resolution signed template on
RITER letterhead that we can add recipient information to.

Look forward to your feedback

-Omo