[WACREN_2017] eduroam for RITER

traore issa traore.irma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:28:49 GMT 2017

Dear OMO,

think you for your mail.

   1. The administrator what will work with Davis is TRAORE Issa. I will
   work with Méite Daouda and Kouassi Medard on this subject.
   2. At the center of digital resources at the UFHB we have a reliable
   Internet connection of 100Mbs
   3. Yes we have a domain name DNS (the site of the riter is: www.riter.ci)
   we can modify / add records
   4. For now we don't have an AfriNIC IPv6 ASN address block..

Best regard.s

--

*Dr. TRAORE  Issa*

*Cel : (+225) 06 22 22 0908 BP 2035 Abidjan 08 - COTE D'IVOIRE*

*Enseignant / Chercheur en Informatique , Réseaux - Télécom*

*à l'IRMA (Institut de Recherche Mathématiques)   de Université Félix
Houphouet-Boigny  E-mail : issa.traore at univ-fhb.
<traore.irma at gmail.com>edu.ci <http://edu.ci>  ou au traore_ufrmi at yahoo.fr
<traore_ufrmi at yahoo.fr>*