[Community] Thanks to have admitted me on the list

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Sun Jun 21 14:03:58 GMT 2015

de rien Prof.  You are our Central African community aside from being
the bridge NREN to Ubuntunet Alliance.

It is also my hope that we can find a way to collaborate with colleagues
in Jos working on the production of modern drugs from plants - See
http://www.unijos.edu.ng/aceprd/about.php

Quite a few of the many relevant plants in West Africa extend eastwards
towards the Congo basin with its bountiful resources and beyond.

Bon weekend
Omo