[Community] Thanks to have admitted me on the list

Prof. Dr. Dibungi T. Kalenda dibungikalenda at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 18:13:45 GMT 2015

Dear Omo,

We are very interested to work with the colleagues in Jos. More than 53% of the Congo basin forests are located in the DRC. But it seems to me that the DRC is not among the countries which can collaborate with  Jos.

It is clear that our NREN is the hub between UbuntuNet Alliance and WACKEN. We will also be member of WACKEN.

Best regards,

Dibungi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android