[Community] Boubakar Barry for Afrinic Board of Directors

Omo Oaiya omo at wacren.net
Tue May 27 04:50:22 GMT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Electronic voting opened today *27 May **2014* and ends on *05 **June 2014*
.

Those that cannot be present physically in Djibouti or prefer to vote
online can now do so.

http://www.afrinic.net/images/online%20voting.pdf

Many thanks as we work towards increased R&E participation in Afrinic
management.

--
Omo Oaiya
CTO/Directeur Technique, WACREN